'Sound of Music' cast to reunite on 'Oprah'
Julie Andrews is among the stars that will appear Oct. 29
The Hills are alive on "The Oprah Winfrey Show!"
The cast of Oscar-winning "The Sound of Music" will reunite for the first time in 45 years, Harpo Productions announced Monday. Julie Andrews, Christopher Plummer and the rest of the stars' appearance is scheduled for Friday, October 29.
Andrews, who had non-cancerous throat nodules removed in 1997, will not sing. The von Trapps (including both the actors who played the kids in the film, and the real von Trapp children who travel the world performing the movie's songs) will perform, likely their classics "My Favorite Things" and "Do Re Mi."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws