South by Southwest Festival: The Guide to 'Spring Break for Geeks'
How to navigate Austin’s SXSW, which has evolved beyond music and has Hollywood heading to Texas.
Austin prides itself on keeping things off-balance and just a little strange. But the unique nexus of the South by Southwest festivals — music, film and interactive — has reached a point in 2011 where even it isn’t quite sure what the heck is going on.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR