South Korean Star Rain Joins Bruce Willis, John Cusack in 'The Prince'
The "Ninja Assassins" actor and singer will appear in Brian A. Miller's upcoming action thriller, whose cast also includes Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and Jason Patric.
SEOUL — South Korean pop singer/actor Rain will star opposite Bruce Willis in Brian A. Miller's upcoming action thriller The Prince.
The 31-year-old, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, joins cast members Jason Patric, John Cusack, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and Jonathon Schaech, his local agency Cube DC said Tuesday.
Production is slated to begin after Thanksgiving in Alabama.
Randall Emmett, George Furla, Adam Goldwormm, Pak Ho-Sung, and Fred Song are producing the film. Korea-based Union Investment Partners is also producing and financing the project, which is budgeted in the $10 million range.
Rain made his Hollywood debut in the Wachowski Bros.' Speed Racer and went on to play the lead in Ninja Assassins, also directed by the siblings.
The Miller film marks his first project since being discharged from mandatory military service in Korea in July.
As a singer, Rain recently performed at the Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong and is set to release a new album in January.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR