Spain's Goya Awards to Be Held Feb. 17
Comedian Eva Hache will again lead the Spanish awards ceremony.
MADRID - The 27th Goya Awards ceremony will take place Feb. 17 in the Madrid with comedian Eva Hache as the master of ceremonies, the Spanish Film Academy announced Wednesday.
Hache led the ceremony last year, which snagged 24 percent of the television audience with more than 4 million viewers watching Spanish pubcaster TVE's broadcast.
Academy president Enrique Gonzalez Macho said there will be 29 awards handed out, including an honorary award for Concha Velasco.
Finalists will be announced Jan. 8.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR