Spain's Imagina Restructures Sales Unit
The new structure at the film and TV producer and distributor owned by Globomedia combines content sales across platforms.
MADRID - Spanish film and TV producer and distributor Imagina International Sales has shuffled executives as part of a restructuring of its sales team that brings theatrical, TV, home entertainment and new media under one umbrella organization that will be led by Geraldine Gonard.
Barbara Susterova has been promoted to the sales team formed by Guillermina Ortega and Maria Jose Camacho, while Laura Minarro, formerly head of sales, slides over to the international development team at parent company Globomedia.
The move comes amid a growing international focus of Spain's leading television producer.
Imagina on Wednesday also said that it will be present at the Cannes Film Market with Fernando Colomo's latest film, La Banda de Picasso (Pablo Picasso), Guillermo Groizard's This Isn't a Date and Jonathan Rae's English-language Day of the Flowers along with the next film from The Orphanage producer Rodar y Rodar titled Who Killed Bambi?
Additionally, Imagina announced Wednesday the launch of its own pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn following what it described as success with its YouTube channel.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR