Spanish Film Festival Directors Condemn Legal Action Against Sitges Fest Chief
10:51 AM PST 3/8/2011 by Pamela Rolfe
Barcelona prosecutors lodged complaint against Angel Sala for screening "A Serbian Film," which has child rape scenes, in Oct. 2010.
MADRID -- Spain's festival directors banded together Tuesday to condemn legal action taken against Sitges International Film Festival director Angel Sala for screening A Serbian Film in the October 2010 edition.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile