Spanish Sales Outfit Imagina Inks Multiple Deals on 'Midnight in Paris'
'Midnight' is the third film from Mediapro and Gravier Productions in a three-pic co-production partnership.
MADRID -- Spanish sales outfit Imagina announced Tuesday it has closed several territories for Woody Allen's upcoming Midnight in Paris, slated to open the Cannes Film Festival in May.
Sales announced include: Paradiso (Benelux), Concorde (Germany), Medusa (Italy), Lusomundo (Portugal), Scanbox (Scandinavia), Frenetic (Switzerland), Central Partnership (Russia), Prorom (Romania) and Kinoswiat (Poland).
Sun Distribution will release the film throughout Latin America, Shapira will market the film in Israel, Golden Scene will take it to Hong Kong and Catchplay will once again cover Taiwan.
Sony Picture Classics is again handling the U.S. market. Mars Films, which distributed Whatever Worksin France will do the same with Midnight in Paris.
Kathy Bates, Adrien Brody, Carla Bruni, Marion Cotillard, Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen and Owen Wilson star in the film shot last summer in the French capital.
Midnightis the third film from Mediapro and Gravier Productions in a three-pic co-production partnership, following Vicky Cristina Barcelona and You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game