Melanie Brown Gives Birth To a Baby Girl
The former Spice Girl welcomed her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte.
Could it be a future spice star in the making?
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown gave birth to a baby girl, and announced the new addition on Twitter on Friday.
“Finally our baby arrives, Stephen nearly passed out, Phoenix screamed,I laughed so hard the baby popped out!!! She is just sooo amazing!!” she wrote.
This is the first child with her husband, film producer Stephen Belafonte. Brown has two daughter -- Phoenix, 12, and Angel, 4 -- and Belafonte, 35 has a daughter Giselle, 6.
Brown also tweeted a message to her husband on Friday. “I didn't think it was possible but I love you even MORE now honey,we have a truly amazing family,” she wrote.
Brown had been eagerly awaiting the birth, writing on Wednesday: "The baby will come when it's good and ready, so for now [I'm] working as usual to keep my mind off being overdue!"
Brown, formerly known as “Scary Spice,” will be a judge on Australia’s version of The X Factor this September. She previously hosted Oxygen’s Dance Your Ass Off, and has a reality show on the Style Network in 2010 called Mel B: It's a Scary World.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama