'Spider-Man' Producer Speaks Out: 'This Has Been a Constant Battle From Every Perspective'
4:38 PM PDT 4/21/2011 by THR staff
For the first time, Jeremiah "Jere" Harris and Michael Cohl open up about the behind-the-scenes struggles and why they were forced to shake up the troubled musical’s creative team.
In a joint interview with The Associated Press, the lead producers of Broadway’s troubled Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark open up for the first time about the problems behind the $65 million musical.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile