Another 'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark' Actor Injured During Show
A performer in the Broadway production was taken to Bellevue Hospital with a serious leg injury.
NEW YORK -- Another actor on the set of the Broadway musical Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark has been injured during a performance.
A spokesman for the show says the actor suffered an injury during the Thursday night performance, which immediately was halted. The actor, who was taken to Bellevue Hospital with a serious leg injury, was not identified.
Fire officials say they responded to the Foxwoods Theatre on West 42nd Street shortly after 9 p.m. to treat a man whose leg got caught in equipment backstage.
The show's spokesman, Rick Miramontez, says more information will be made available Friday.
It was just the latest in a series of accidents that have left several actors in the stunt-heavy $75 million show hurt or hospitalized.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR