‘Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark’ Returns with Few Glitches, New Elements
“Aside from a couple of technical glitches and one late entrance, the show unfolded fairly smoothly,” the New York Times says as reports highlight the addition of iconic Spider-Man scenes and a new original song from U2’s Bono and the Edge.
NEW YORK – A revamped version of musical Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark had its first preview Thursday evening with just a few glitches, a new original song from U2’s Bono and the Edge and the addition of iconic Spidey scenes and classic comic book sensibilities.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR