Spike Taps 'Car Lot Cowboy' Producer As VP Original Series
Alex Eastburg will oversee development of nonscripted fare for the male-skewing network.
Spike has tapped Car Lot Cowboy's Alex Eastburg vp original series.
The co-executive producer of the upcoming reality series will oversee development of the network's nonscripted series and report to Tim Duffy, senior vp original series.
“We’re thrilled to add Alex’s talents to our team,” Spike TV executive vp original series and animation Sharon Levy said. “We have worked extensively with him on a number of projects and we’ve always felt his vision and energy lines up perfectly with our Spike goals. We look forward to having him play an instrumental part in developing programming that resonates with our audience.”
In addition to Car Lot Cowboys, Eastburg also served for two years as co-executive producer on Spike TV's DEA and has worked on the network's Scrappers and Surviving Disaster series. His credits also include TLC's Sarah Palin's Alaska and TruTV's Tiger Team.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!