Spike TV Joins CES as Broadcast Partner For 2012 Show
The male-targeted network announced more than 12 hours of coverage in a new partnership with the Las Vegas tech summit.
The Consumer Electronics Association has tapped Spike TV as its exclusive broadcast partner for its 2012 consumer technology trade show in Las Vegas.
Per the new deal, Spike is launching CES All Access Live. Online, mobile and social media components all fall under the banner, with the network anticipating more than 12 hours of original CES programming to air on television.
“We’re excited to partner with CEA and bring CES to audiences like never before on live television,” says Spike TV senior vice president of sports and multi-platform events Jon Slusser. “Cultural events like CES will offer our viewers a first look at the things they’ll be playing, watching and talking about in the next year and Spike’s CES All Access Live multi-platform program offerings will deliver a front row seat to all the action.”
Spike plans to broadcast the content from its own CES studio in Las Vegas, including dispatches from the show floor, demonstrations and exclusive premieres of new hardware and software.
CES 2012 takes place Jan. 10 - 13 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR