Spike TV Joins CES as Broadcast Partner For 2012 Show
The male-targeted network announced more than 12 hours of coverage in a new partnership with the Las Vegas tech summit.
The Consumer Electronics Association has tapped Spike TV as its exclusive broadcast partner for its 2012 consumer technology trade show in Las Vegas.
Per the new deal, Spike is launching CES All Access Live. Online, mobile and social media components all fall under the banner, with the network anticipating more than 12 hours of original CES programming to air on television.
“We’re excited to partner with CEA and bring CES to audiences like never before on live television,” says Spike TV senior vice president of sports and multi-platform events Jon Slusser. “Cultural events like CES will offer our viewers a first look at the things they’ll be playing, watching and talking about in the next year and Spike’s CES All Access Live multi-platform program offerings will deliver a front row seat to all the action.”
Spike plans to broadcast the content from its own CES studio in Las Vegas, including dispatches from the show floor, demonstrations and exclusive premieres of new hardware and software.
CES 2012 takes place Jan. 10 - 13 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- ‘True Detective' Is HBO's Most Watched First-Year Series Ever, Passes 'Game Of Thrones'
- The Real Story Of Piper And Alex From 'Orange Is The New Black' Will Surprise You
- Conan Shows 'Rare Footage' Of Jesus Christ's Married Life
- Texas Spitfire Abbie Evans Fights Epidermolysis Bullosa In Cary Bell's Butterfly Girl
- Elizabeth Olsen Has to Shred Her 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Scripts!
- Kate Bosworth & Camilla Belle Step Out for Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Gone Girl's Rosamund Pike to 'W Magazine': I Have to Prove I'm as Dark as David Fincher Thinks I Am!
- Miley Cyrus Forced to Cancel St. Louis 'Bangerz' Tour Stop Due to Extended Hospital Stay