Spike TV Orders Home Improvement Series With Adam Carolla
"Catch a Contractor" will find the comedian and TV personality seeking out retribution for homeowners who had shoddy work done on their houses.
Spike TV is moving forward with its latest unscripted effort, Catch a Contractor.
The home improvement series, first announced in an April development slate, has received an order for 10 half-hour episodes. Host Adam Carolla will topline the show, serving as a watchdog for homeowners who have been cheated by contractors and left with unfinished improvements.
The series is being produced by Eyeworks USA, with JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson, DJ Nurre and Brant Pinvidic producing. Each episode will feature Carolla, contractor Skip Bedell and investigator Allison Bedell tracking down the wrongdoing contractors, bringing them back to the scene of the crime and forcing them to do the job right.
Eyeworks also produces one of Spike's most popular series, Bar Rescue.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR