Spike TV Renews 'Flip Men' for Second Season
The foreclosure-themed real estate series gets another 12-episode order after posting gains in its Tuesday timeslot.
Spike TV is upping its real estate investments.
The network announced Tuesday that it has picked up an second 12-episode season of Flip Men. The house-flipping series follows two investors who turn profits on foreclosed properties.
Flip Men premiered Oct. 25, and has since improved Spike's Tuesday 10:30 p.m. timeslot by 74 percent among its targeted demo of men 18-49. The adults 18-49 also jumped 61 percent, with an uptick of 34 percent among total viewers. It's part of a slate of unscripted originals -- including Auction Hunters, Bar Rescue and Ink Master -- seemingly working for the network.
Created and produced by Dave Broome (Biggest Loser) and 25/7 Productions, the show follows bidding wars at housing auctions, the ensuring renovations and sales. It's shot on location in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Production details on the new season are forthcoming.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!