Spike TV Sets Sights on Women
The Viacom network will stop using the slogan “Get some action” as it broadens its target demo to everyone ages 18 to 49.
NEW YORK – Viacom’s Spike TV is looking to go beyond its focus on men ages 18 to 34 to reach the broader 18-49 demo, including women who may have previously been deterred by the channel’s focus on guys and fratty undertones, the New York Times reported.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR