Splendid Picks Up 'Bounty Killer' for Germany-speaking Europe and Benelux
The post-apocalyptic thriller stars Matthew Marsden, Christian Pitre and Kristanna Loken.
COLOGNE, Germany - Splendid Film has picked up all rights in German-speaking Europe and Benelux to Bounty Killer, a post-apocalyptic action thriller directed by Henry Saine, from Content Film.
The sci-fi feature stars Matthew Marsden, Christian Pitre, Kristanna Loken, Gary Busey, Kevin McNally and Alexa Vega. Jason Netter produced Bounty Killer for Kickstart Productions in association with Colin Ebeling and Henry Saine of Just Chorizo Productions.
Currently in post-production, the film is set for a 2013 release, with KickArc handling the U.S. rights.
Content will screen footage of Bounty Killer at the American Film Market, which kicks off in Los Angeles Oct. 31.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama