Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Accidentally Revealed on Twitter
A New York office worker snapped a photo of the image during a segment being taped for 'Late Show With David Letterman,' hours before the official announcement.
The news that Russian model Irina Shayk is gracing the cover of the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition was supposed to be officially announced at midnight Monday during CBS' Late Show With David Letterman.
But instead, the image was revealed hours earlier on Twitter.
Around 4 p.m. ET, Late Show was taping a segment that involved a billboard featuring the cover image.
Nearby, Starcom Worldwide employee Rana Wardlaw noticed the billboard outside her office window, snapped a photo of it and then tweeted it.
"They unveiled the billboard for a few minutes to tape it for the Letterman show and then covered it back up," Wardlaw told the Huffington Post. "I guess they didn't cover it fast enough."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR