Stacey Dash's Divorce Is Final
The "Clueless" star has a restraining order against her husband of two years, actor Emmanuel Xuereb.
Clueless star Stacey Dash is now single.
A judge has granted her divorce from Emmanuel Xuereb, whom she also has a restraining order against. She made her official court petition in January 2010, the same day she obtained the restraining order, TMZ.com reports.
Dash told police that Xuereb hit her head, face and body throughout their two-year marriage, but she was too afraid to tell police.
They have no children together. Dash has two children from a prior relationship.
According to IMDB, Xeureb has appeared on Criminal Minds, Cold Case and Dark Reel.
Dash played Val Stokes on VH1's Single Ladies. She has also appeared on The Game.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR