Stacey Mooradian Tapped for PR Post at Relativity Media
She will create publicity campaigns for upcoming movies, reporting to the president of theatrical marketing.
Stacey Mooradian has been named executive vp of publicity at Relativity Media, it was announced Monday. She will report to Terry Curtin, president of theatrical marketing.
Mooradian will be responsible for creating publicity campaigns for the studio’s upcoming movies, including the espionage thriller Paranoia, which opens Aug. 16.
“Stacey is a highly respected executive who has incredible experience across a wide range of genres,” said Curtin.
Mooradian, who has most recently been consulting, was previously executive vp of theatrical publicity at Lionsgate and vp of national publicity for Miramax. The UCLA grad began her career at public relations firm MPRM.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game