Stacey Mooradian Tapped for PR Post at Relativity Media
She will create publicity campaigns for upcoming movies, reporting to the president of theatrical marketing.
Stacey Mooradian has been named executive vp of publicity at Relativity Media, it was announced Monday. She will report to Terry Curtin, president of theatrical marketing.
Mooradian will be responsible for creating publicity campaigns for the studio’s upcoming movies, including the espionage thriller Paranoia, which opens Aug. 16.
“Stacey is a highly respected executive who has incredible experience across a wide range of genres,” said Curtin.
Mooradian, who has most recently been consulting, was previously executive vp of theatrical publicity at Lionsgate and vp of national publicity for Miramax. The UCLA grad began her career at public relations firm MPRM.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!