Stacy Keach Joins Cast of 'The Bourne Legacy,' Starring Jeremy Renner
Tony Gilroy is directing the fourth installment in the spy series.
Stacy Keach has joined the growing cast of Universal’s The Bourne Legacy, which is set to star Jeremy Renner, Ed Norton and Rachel Weisz.
Matt Damon will not be reprising his role as Jason Bourne in the fourth film in the series, but instead Renner will step front-and-center to play a new operative. Beyond that, the studio is keeping mum about specifics on the project.
Tony Gilroy is directing from his own screenplay, with Frank Marshall producing with Jeffrey Weiner and Ben Smith from Captivate Entertainment. Pat Crowley will also produce with Jennifer Fox as exec producer.
Universal co-chairman Donna Langley is overseeing with studio execs Peter Cramer and Anikah McLaren.
Keach, repped by Lionel Larner, David Shapira & Associates, Binder & Associates and Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp, has recently appeared in the TV series Lights Out and the indie comedy White Knight.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR