TLC and Stacy London Partner for New Fashion Series (Exclusive)
The "What Not to Wear" co-host is producing a new unscripted series about a Brooklyn boutique for plus-size women.
Stacy London is setting out on another project with TLC.
The network has ordered a new unscripted series with the What Not to Wear co-host serving as executive producer.
London's yet-to-be-titled series, produced by BBC Worldwide Productions for TLC, will follow married business partners Lisa and Jim Dolan as they look to boost their stake in the plus-size fashion world.
The Dolans own Brooklyn boutique Lee Lee’s Valise, which features Lisa's designs. The series will highlight three different customers in each episode in addition to showcasing the Dolan family. And much like London's What Not to Wear, Lisa and her team will work on overhauling the clients' wardrobes, offering expertise customized for plus-size fashion.
London has worked on TLC's What Not to Wear since 2003, where she and co-host Clinton Kelly work to overhaul the styles of fashionably challenged guests.
She's joined by Scott Shatsky and Julie Merson executive producing for Super Long Play, with Elli Hakami and Jane Tranter serving as EPs from BBC Worldwide.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR