TLC and Stacy London Partner for New Fashion Series (Exclusive)
The "What Not to Wear" co-host is producing a new unscripted series about a Brooklyn boutique for plus-size women.
Stacy London is setting out on another project with TLC.
The network has ordered a new unscripted series with the What Not to Wear co-host serving as executive producer.
London's yet-to-be-titled series, produced by BBC Worldwide Productions for TLC, will follow married business partners Lisa and Jim Dolan as they look to boost their stake in the plus-size fashion world.
The Dolans own Brooklyn boutique Lee Lee’s Valise, which features Lisa's designs. The series will highlight three different customers in each episode in addition to showcasing the Dolan family. And much like London's What Not to Wear, Lisa and her team will work on overhauling the clients' wardrobes, offering expertise customized for plus-size fashion.
London has worked on TLC's What Not to Wear since 2003, where she and co-host Clinton Kelly work to overhaul the styles of fashionably challenged guests.
She's joined by Scott Shatsky and Julie Merson executive producing for Super Long Play, with Elli Hakami and Jane Tranter serving as EPs from BBC Worldwide.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR