TLC and Stacy London Partner for New Fashion Series (Exclusive)
The "What Not to Wear" co-host is producing a new unscripted series about a Brooklyn boutique for plus-size women.
Stacy London is setting out on another project with TLC.
The network has ordered a new unscripted series with the What Not to Wear co-host serving as executive producer.
London's yet-to-be-titled series, produced by BBC Worldwide Productions for TLC, will follow married business partners Lisa and Jim Dolan as they look to boost their stake in the plus-size fashion world.
The Dolans own Brooklyn boutique Lee Lee’s Valise, which features Lisa's designs. The series will highlight three different customers in each episode in addition to showcasing the Dolan family. And much like London's What Not to Wear, Lisa and her team will work on overhauling the clients' wardrobes, offering expertise customized for plus-size fashion.
London has worked on TLC's What Not to Wear since 2003, where she and co-host Clinton Kelly work to overhaul the styles of fashionably challenged guests.
She's joined by Scott Shatsky and Julie Merson executive producing for Super Long Play, with Elli Hakami and Jane Tranter serving as EPs from BBC Worldwide.
- Gone Too Soon: 8 Oscar Winners and Nominees Who Met Tragic Ends (Photos)
- Meet the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Cast (Photos)
- Vintage Malibu: Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe on the Beach (Photos)
- If the World Cup Were a Movie: Christian Bale as Lionel Messi, and 11 Other Casting Ideas (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Bar Refaeli Stuns at Raffaello Summer Day 2014 in Berlin!
- Injured Cristiano Ronaldo Takes the Field for Portugal vs. USA World Cup Game - See All the Pics!
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Reveals Bare Baby Bump on Babymoon with Wladimir Klitschko!
- America Ferrera Screens 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' in London