Stagecoach Lands Broadcast Partner in AXS TV
Trace Adkins, Dwight Yoakam, Jeff Bridges & the Abiders and Tanya Tucker are among the confirmed performers at the April 26 to April 28 event.
Stagecoach Festival, the three-day country music festival on the same grounds where Coachella is held, will be broadcast on AXS TV this year, a first for Stagecoach, which is entering its seventh edition. None of the prior editions have been televised.
AXS TV will broadcast six hours of live continuous coverage April 26 to April 28 at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, Calif., including live performances, interviews and behind the scenes looks. Trace Adkins, Dwight Yoakam, Jeff Bridges & the Abiders, Justin Townes Earle, Commander Cody, Lonestar, Nick 13, Rodney Atkins and Tanya Tucker are confirmed performers on the AXS TV broadcasts.
Additional participating artists and content details will be announced throughout April.
AXS announced last week that it would be broadcasting from the New Orleans Jazz and heritage Festival on its second weekend. It has an upcoming country music show on April 6 from Las Vegas during ACM weekend. That show, "OutNumber Hunger Live," will feature the Band Perry, Brantley Gilbert, Florida Georgia Line and others.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR