Stanley Tucci Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister Felicity
The impending nuptials will make Tucci and "Office" star John Krasinski brothers-in-law.
Stanely Tucci is set to wed the sister of his The Devil Wears Prada co-star Emily Blunt.
The 50-year-old actor recently became engaged to Felicity Blunt, as first reported by US Weekly.
The couple have had a transatlantic courtship for some time, with Tucci based out of New York and Felicity working in London for a literary agency, since first being introduced by Emily. The wedding will make Emily his sister-in-law -- and Emily's husband, Office star John Krasinski, Tucci's brother-in-law.
It will be the second marriage for Tucci. His first wife Kate, with whom he had three children, lost her battle with breast cancer in 2009.
Tucci recently appeared in the financial thriller Margin Call. Next year he'll appear in Lionsgate's adaptation of The Hunger Games.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR