Stanley Tucci Marries Felicity Blunt
The "Hunger Games" star and the literary agent -- who is Emily Blunt's older sister -- shared the news while attending a "Hope Springs" screening in New York on Monday.
Stanley Tucci has quietly gotten married to Felicity Blunt, his rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
After Blunt, who is actress Emily Blunt’s older sister, was spotted at a screening of Meryl Streep's new film Hope Springs in New York with a wedding ring on Monday, Tucci, 51, told the New York Daily News that they had gotten hitched.
Blunt, who is a literary agent in London, met Tucci through her sister Emily, who co-starred with Tucci in The Devil Wears Prada.
The couple got engaged last November.
This is the second marriage for Tucci, who has three children with his late wife Kate, who died from breast cancer in 2009.
Tucci, who plays eccentric host Caeser Flickerman in the Hunger Games films, has roles in both Gambit and Jack the Giant Killer, which are both set for release in 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game