'Star Trek's' Alice Eve Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The actress stars opposite Bryan Cranston in the upcoming thriller "Cold Comes the Night."
Alice Eve has signed with CAA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The British actress portrayed the physicist Carol Marcus in this summer's Star Trek Into Darkness and is expected to return for the third installment of Paramount's rebooted franchise.
The year before, she played a younger version of Emma Thompson's Agent O in Men in Black 3. Her other big-screen credits include her starring role in the 2010 comedy She's Out of My League.
She will next be seen in the indie thriller Cold Comes the Night, as a struggling motel owner and single mom who is taken hostage by Bryan Cranston's career criminal.
Eve continues to be repped by the Independent Talent Group in the U.K. and by Untitled Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR