Stars Tweet Messages of Support to Japan Quake and Tsunami Victims
8:29 AM PST 3/11/2011 by Mark Cina
Ben Stiller, Lea Michele and Taylor Smith are among those reaching out.
Hollywood is reaching out to the people Japan after a devastating 8.9-magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami rocked the Pacific island nation.“Sending good thoughts and prayers to people of Japan,” Ben Stiller Tweeted. P. Diddy expressed his shock: "Oh man yall see this earthquake in japan??????!!!!!! Let us pray!!!! God bless Japan!" Glee star Lea Michele, wrote, "So devastating to hear about the huge earthquake & tsunami Japan. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone there." Hip-hop singer Nicki Minaj re-Tweeted tsunami facts and preparedness tips from the Red Cross. Tweeted Taylor Swift: "I'm sending my thoughts and prayers and love to those in Japan who are hurting.” Katy Perry asked her followers to pray for “anyone that is being effected by the disaster in Japan,” while Paris Hilton Tweeted, "The images on the news are breaking my heart. I am so worried for everyone in Japan. My thoughts are with you Japan. God bless you all.” "Watching news N utter shock&horror,” Tweeted Tori Spelling. “God Bless everyone&their families N Japan struck by this horrific earthquake&Tsunami.” "Just heard about the huge earthquake and tsunami in Japan. My prayers are with everyone in Japan!," Kim Kardashian wrote on Twitter. Justin Bieber added "Japan is one of my favorite places on earth...it's an incredible culture with amazing people. My prayers go out to them. We all need to help." "The tsunami in japan is an absolute tragedy. the devastation is horrifying and my heart goes out to all the families suffering today." added Milla Jovovich. George Takei's message was retweeted by Busy Phillips, "The devastation is heartbreaking, shocking: http://ow.ly/4cySX Text REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10 today." "My thoughts are with everyone affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and the Pacific region." said Richard Branson. Comedian Marlon Wayans said, "My prayers and love go out to the people of Japan. U are strong people w/ strength & pride who survived worse... U will bounce back."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game