Starz Adds Former Turner Top Executive Andrew Heller to Board
“Andy’s long industry career and deep understanding of the business of media and programming will serve Starz well," says CEO Chris Albrecht.
Premium TV company Starz said on Monday that it has added Andrew Heller, former vice chairman of Time Warner's Turner Broadcasting System, to its board of directors.
Heller has served on the advisory boards of several media, entertainment and academic organizations.
“Andy’s long industry career and deep understanding of the business of media and programming will serve Starz well," said Starz CEO Chris Albrecht. "We look forward to his contributions as the newest member of our board of directors.”
Heller retired from TBS earlier this year after more than 27 years at Time Warner. As a past president of Turner Networks Sales, he oversaw distribution of 10 U.S. networks to the pay TV industry.
Heller is currently a consultant for MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game