Starz CEO Chris Albrecht engaged
Starz CEO and fiance to celebrate later this summer
Starz CEO Chris Albrecht has found new luck in his private life, according to the New York Post.
The 58-year-old former HBO boss is not only developing original programming for Starz to take the premium TV firm to the next level, but is also taking his relationship to a new level.
A rep told the Post that he recently got engaged to girlfriend Montana Schillo-Coady. 25.
Albrecht left HBO in 2007 after an altercation with his then-girlfriend that led to his ouster from the network.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR