Starz Ent. nabs rights to 'Pillars of the Earth'
Mini marks first major acquisition for new chief Chris Albrecht
In its first major acquisition since Chris Albrecht took over as chairman and CEO, Starz Entertainment has nabbed U.S. television rights to "The Pillars of the Earth," a $40 million, eight-part miniseries based on Ken Follett's best-seller about the building of a cathedral in 12th century England.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR