Starz to Launch Spanish-Language Channel Encore Espanol
5:42 AM PDT 5/31/2011 by Georg Szalai
The network is expected to launch on Aug. 1 as the company also tweaks some existing Encore offers, making Movieplex its own discreet channel and rebranding Encore Wam under the name Encore Family.
NEW YORK - Premium TV firm Starz is the latest TV player to launch a service targeting the fast-growing U.S. Hispanic population.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile