Starz Network's 'Camelot' Set to Premiere April 1
The period drama will take over the Friday night 'Spartacus’ time slot.
Camelot, the Starz network's retelling of the classic medieval tale of King Arthur, will premiere April 1 at 10 p.m.
The 10-part series will take the Friday night spot of Spartacus: Blood and Sand and features an ensemble cast which includes Joseph Fiennes as the magician Merlin and Jamie Campbell Bower as a reckless Arthur.
Eva Green will make her television debut as the darkly powerful Morgan. The character-driven series also features Tamsin Egerton (Guinevere), Claire Forlani (Igraine) and Peter Mooney (Kay).
Camelot is an international co-production between Irish company Octagon and Canadian outfit Take 5, developed in association with the U.K.'s Ecosse Films.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR