Starz Sues Dish Over Year-Long Give-Away of Premium Channels
12:13 PM PDT 5/3/2011 by Georg Szalai
Walt Disney, which has a film output deal with Starz, has also filed a complained against satellite TV provider Dish.
NEW YORK - Starz has filed a lawsuit against satellite TV firm Dish Network for having started providing subscribers free year-long access to Starz in February.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile