Stefanie von Pfetten Takes CBC 'Cracked' Pilot Lead
The Canadian actress will play a top elite cop unit member in a police procedural from White Pines Pictures.
TORONTO -- Stefanie von Pfetten (Battlestar Galactica) has landed the lead role in Cracked, the White Pines Pictures’ police procedural pilot for the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.
Von Pfetten will play Daniella, a psychologist in the Abnormal and Violent Crime Unit, and a partner to Aiden, a veteran sergeant played by David Sutcliffe.
She just completed a TV movie, Goodnight For Justice, with Luke Perry.
The character-driven Cracked pilot portrays cops and psychiatric nurses looking for the bad guy in the world of the emotionally disturbed.
The script for the one hour pilot was written by Tracey Forbes (Flashpoint, The Bridge), and will be directed by Tim Southam.
Cracked was inspired by Calum de Hartog, who worked for 10 years as a Toronto beat cop before bringing those experiences to the TV screen.
Susan Morgan is a creative producer on Cracked, with White Pines president Peter Raymont, Forbes and Janice Dawe sharing the executive producer credits.
Von Pfetten is represented by Gladys Gonzalez of John Carrabino Management, Roxanne Kinsman of Play Management and Neil Meyer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws