Stephen Colbert Gives Graduation Speech at Northwestern (Video)
Colbert, a Northwestern graduate, poked fun at the school for recent headlines about a class in which students witnessed a live sex demonstration.
Comedy Central star Stephen Colbert offered up some sage advice for the class of 2011 at Illinois' Northwestern University recently.
"Be great," he said, adding: "no pressure.” The Northwestern grad also poked fun at the school for some recent headlines about a class in which students witnessed a live sex demonstration. "Today I am fairly confident I'm me," he joked, referencing his television character, who at times seems a lot like the actual Stephen Colbert.
To see the entire speech, peppered with several nuggets of wisdom from the comic, watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR