Stephen Collins Joins 'The Three Stooges'
The "No Ordinary Family" actor will play the villain Mr. Harter in the Farrelly brothers film.
Stephen Collins has joined the cast of the 20th Century Fox comedy The Three Stooges.
Collins, who last appeared in ABC’s No Ordinary Family, has landed the role of the villain Mr. Harter. Directed by the Farrelly brothers, he joins a cast led by Will Sasso, Chris Diamontopoulos and Sean Hayes as the three leads. Larry David and Jane Lynch were the most recent additions.
Three Stooges will be split into three half-hour vignettes.
The Farrellys are producing with Conundrum’s Bradley Thomas. Charles B. Wessler is producing along with Earl Benjamin, who will serve as an executive producer.
Super Sunday, a play written by Collins -- best known as Reverend Eric Camden on the WB/CW’s family drama 7th Heaven -- is currently playing at Los Angeles’ Moth Theatre.
Collins is repped by APA and Envision Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR