Stephen Gary Joins Hyde Park International as Vice President
The exec, who was previously at IM Global, will report to the company's president, Eric Christenson.
Stephen Gary has joined Hyde Park International as its vice president, it was announced Thursday by Hyde Park Entertainment Group chairman and CEO Ashok Amritraj. Gary will report to Hyde Park International president Eric Christenson.
Gary comes to Hyde Park from IM Global, where he worked on international sales, handling such titles as Dead Man Down, starring Colin Farrell, A Haunted House, starring Marlon Wayans and Before Midnight, starring Ethan Hawke. Prior to IM Global, he was at Essential Entertainment. He began his career at William Morris Endeavor in the global finance and distribution department, where he worked as an assistant and helped manage distribution operations.
Sales company Hyde Park International’s current slate includes an untitled Elmore Leonard project, starring Jennifer Aniston, John Hawkes and Tim Robbins; Every Secret Thing, starring Diane Lane, Elizabeth Banks, and Dakota Fanning; Adult World, starring Emma Roberts and John Cusack; and Sunlight Jr., starring Naomi Watts and Matt Dillon.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game