Stephen King in Talks to Write an Episode of ‘Walking Dead’ (Report)
The writer has an existing relationship with showrunner Frank Darabont who adapted such books as “The Shawshank Redemption” for the big screen.
NEW YORK – Stephen King is in talks to write a season two episode of AMC’s Walking Dead, actress Laurie Holden said at a panel event at the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo this weekend, according to multiple reports.
Holden, who plays Andrea on the show, didn’t provide further details.
Walking Dead creator and executive producer Frank Darabont has an existing relationship with King as he adapted The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile and The Mist for the big screen.
Actor Jon Bernthal told the panel that Darabont will not direct the show’s season two premiere, but will most likely direct an episode later in the season. (Watch videos of the actors on IGN.)
The show’s producers gave some further insight into the new season at a Paleyfest 2011 event, such as the fact that Shane will get a love interest.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR