Stephen McHattie and Peter Outerbridge Join Abigail Breslin in Vincenzo Natali's 'Haunter'
The indie genre pic, which also stars Michelle Nolden, is shooting through May 19 in Toronto.
TORONTO - Stephen McHattie, Peter Outerbridge and Michelle Nolden have been added to the talent lineup for Haunter, director Vincenzo Natali’s reverse ghost story now shooting in Toronto.
They join a previously-announced cast that includes Abigal Breslin and David Hewlett for the indie pic from Copperheart Entertainment, and which is based on a script by Brian King.
Haunter sees Breslin play a teenager who, along with her family, died in 1986, but remain trapped in their house, unable to move on.
Steven Hoban and Mark Smith are producing the Canadian movie shoot to May 19 in Toronto and Brantford, Ontario.
Entertainnent One will release Haunter in Canada, with Studiocanal releasing in the UK.
U.S. sales are being handled by CAA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR