Stephen Norrington finds 'Lost Patrol'
'Blade' helmer to pen screenplay, direct
Stephen Norrington has come aboard to write and direct, "The Lost Patrol" for Legendary Pictures.
Plot details are being kept under wraps though it is described as a supernatural action thriller set against the backdrop of World War II. The project was picked up as a spec last year by Andrew Hilton. Matt Cirulnick did a previous rewrite.
Norrington said the project hit all of his "geek-buttons" and contains "hardware, heroes, grime, insane monsters."
Rick Porras and Steven Boyd are producing along with Legendary.
Legendary's Alex Garcia and Dennis Bakriges are overseeing "Patrol" for the company, which has a fully loaded year in its partnership with Warners. "Clash of the Titans," "Inception" and "Due Date" are some of its projects being released this year.
WME-repped Norrington, who directed comic book adaptations "Blade" and "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen," is also currently in development on a new screen iteration of "The Crow" for Relativity.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)