Stephen 'tWitch' Boss joins 'Stomp 2'
Was runner-up on 'So You Think You Can Dance'
Stephen "tWitch" Boss has stomped his way from the stage to the yard.
The footloose runner-up of the fourth season of Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance" has been cast in Rainforest Films' "Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming." Rob Hardy ("Trois") is directing a script written by Albert Leon ("Feel the Noise").
Rainforest's Will Packer ("Obsessed") is producing the project, which starts shooting in Atlanta next week.
Boss is slated to star as the antagonist, Taz.
The original "Stomp the Yard," which Screen Gems released in 2007, kicked up $74 million worldwide.
Boss, repped by MSA and Diaz Management Group, displayed his dance skills in the features "Blades of Glory" and "Hairspray." He next appears in Disney's "Step Up 3-D," in August.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR