Steve Beeks Re-Ups at Lionsgate, Adds Title
The indie studio exec will continue as co-COO and add president of the motion picture group to his duties, under co-chairs Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger.
TORONTO - Steve Beeks has re-upped at Lionsgate as co-COO with a new longterm agreement.
And Beeks has also added the position of president of Lionsgate's motion picture group to his duties as he helps oversee the newly-combined Lionsgate/Summit Entertainment studio.
"With the growth of our combined operations through the recent Summit acquisition and a combined feature film slate that is now capable of generating a billion dollars a year at the North American theatrical box office alone, Steve's ongoing focus on financial discipline, cost control and overhead management is more critical than ever," Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer said in a statement Friday.
Besides Feltheimer, Beeks will also report to Lionsgate motion picture group co-chairs Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger in his new president role for that division.
And he’ll continue to oversee corporate operations for the combined entity, helping to see strategic direction, especially for the combined Lionsgate and Summit theatrical slates, the indie studio said Friday.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!