Steve Beeks Re-Ups at Lionsgate, Adds Title
The indie studio exec will continue as co-COO and add president of the motion picture group to his duties, under co-chairs Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger.
TORONTO - Steve Beeks has re-upped at Lionsgate as co-COO with a new longterm agreement.
And Beeks has also added the position of president of Lionsgate's motion picture group to his duties as he helps oversee the newly-combined Lionsgate/Summit Entertainment studio.
"With the growth of our combined operations through the recent Summit acquisition and a combined feature film slate that is now capable of generating a billion dollars a year at the North American theatrical box office alone, Steve's ongoing focus on financial discipline, cost control and overhead management is more critical than ever," Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer said in a statement Friday.
Besides Feltheimer, Beeks will also report to Lionsgate motion picture group co-chairs Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger in his new president role for that division.
And he’ll continue to oversee corporate operations for the combined entity, helping to see strategic direction, especially for the combined Lionsgate and Summit theatrical slates, the indie studio said Friday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR