Steve Carell's Final Scenes on NBC's 'The Office'
The actor's character, Michael Scott, departs Dunder-Mifflin in Thursday night's episode of the NBC comedy.
It's finally time for The Office fans to say goodbye to Michael Scott.
Scott, played by Steve Carell, is moving to Colorado with his fiancee Holly (Amy Ryan) and bids the Scranton, Pa., branch of Dunder-Mifflin adieu in Thursday night's episode.
Carell announced earlier this season that he would be leaving the NBC comedy before the end of this season -- the show's seventh -- to focus on his movie career.
Will Ferrell is in the middle of a multiepisode arc as the new boss, Deangelo Vickers.
A slew of guest stars will join him in the season finale, including Jim Carrey, Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett, James Spader, Ray Romano and Catherine Tate.
Check out five clips below, including a surprise musical tribute.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR