Steve Dolcemaschio Named President of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment's Reality Studio
Over the next several months, the E! Entertainment veteran will transition over to his new role.
Longtime E! Entertainment executive Steve Dolcemaschio has been tapped as president of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment's reality studio, currently known as Comcast Entertainment Studios.
Dolcemaschio will report to Bonnie Hammer, chairman of NBCUniversal Entertainment and Cable Studios. The studio will be receive a name change early next year.
In his new post, Dolcemaschio will oversee the production studio, which develops and produces reality and topical programs for several cable networks, including E!'s The Soup, Style Network's Giuliana & Bill and Game Show Network's Baggage.
"From the moment I began working with Steve, I've been impressed by his business skills and his operational savvy," said Hammer. "He's the perfect person to help grow the studio into an even more vital resource for innovative programming both inside and outside the NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment family."
Over the next several months, he will transition out of his current position as COO of E! Entertainment. Jay James, executive vice president of development will continue to lead studio development. James will continue to report to Dolcemaschio.
Dolcemaschio has been a member of the E! Entertainment for more than a decade, most recently serving as COO for the last six years. Prior to working at E!, he was COO/CFO at BBDO West.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!