Steve Jobs Resignation: Business, News Cable Networks Set Evening Coverage
The tech titan submitted his resignation as Apple CEO in a letter late Wednesday.
NEW YORK – Within less than forty minutes of the news of Steve Jobs’ resignation as CEO of Apple, business and news cable networks announced special evening coverage related to the news.
“Will tomorrow be a good or bad day for Apple when the markets open?,” CNN host Piers Morgan tweeted. “Joe Nocera of the NYT answers that tonight, 9pmET. #SteveJobs”
BloombergTV, which immediately started wall-to-wall coverage, in a tweet also announced a special for Wednesday evening. “Programing alert! We'll have a live special at 9pmET about Steve Jobs' resignation. #moretocome,” it said.
And CNBC said it would show a special look at Jobs that first aired in June. “CNBC Titans: Steve Jobs tonight at 8pm est,” the business news network said in a tweet.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR