Steve Morrison Named Non-Executive Chairman of All3Media
The founder and former CEO of the U.K. production giant will take up the new post July 1.
Steve Morrison, the founder and former CEO of All3Media has been named non-executive chairman of the UK indie production giant, effective July 1.
The appointment follows last year's move to name UK ad guru Farah Ramzan Golant company CEO and completes the executive shuffling at the company, whose productions include Undercover Boss and Shameless.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR