Steve Popovich, Music Exec Who Played a Key Role in Meat Loaf's 'Bat Out of Hell,' Dies at 68
The music industry veteran also helped guide the careers of the Jackson 5, Cheap Trick, Boston and Ted Nugent.
Steve Popovich, a veteran music industry executive who played a key role in Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell as well as the careers of the Jackson 5, Cheap Trick, Boston and many others, died Wednesday morning at his apartment in Murfreesboro, Tenn., the Cleveland Plain Dealer reported. He was 68.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR