Steven Bochco and Entertainment One Team Up on 'Evolution'
The veteran TV drama producer is pacting with the Canadian indie studio on a sci-fi series set three million years in the future.
TORONTO - Entertainment One is pacting with veteran writer/producer Steven Bochco to produce the one-hour TV drama Evolution.
The series, set three million years in the future, sees a box of human knowledge unearthed, which in turn unleashes a Darwinian struggle for innovation and survival.
The series will be produced by Toronto-bsaed Entertainment One, in association with Steven Bochco Productions.
Evolution was created and written by Bochco and Bryan Law.
Bochco, along with Entertainment One’s John Morayniss and Michael Rosenberg, will executive produce.
Law will serve as supervising producer.
The Canadian producer will also handle distribution sales of Evolution worldwide.
The Canadian tie-up follows Bochco creating a string of popular TV dramas that includes Hill Street Blues, L.A. Law and Hooperman.
“Their domestic and international expertise makes the company an ideal partner for a bold series like ours. They think outside the box,” Bochco said of partnering up with Entertainment One.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR