Steven Soderbergh and Channing Tatum Reteam for Stripper Drama
11:48 AM PDT 4/29/2011 by Mark Cina
The project draws on the actor’s real-life experiences as a stripper when he was a 19-year-old in Tampa.
Steven Soderbergh and Channing Tatum, who worked together on the action-thriller Haywire (out this August), are reteaming for Magic Mike, a drama set in the world of male strippers.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile